After one couple was forced to withdrawal last week on Dancing with the Stars 2015, it is time for another week of performances on DWTS 2015 and another couple is sent home. That will happen after plenty of tears are shed for the performances and the stars looking back at their most memorable year on Dancing with the Stars Season 21. So, who goes home tonight on DWTS 2015? Check out our Week 3 predictions for tonight below in our Dancing with the Stars 2015 spoilers!
After some good dances last week on DWTS 2015, here is where everyone stood on the leaderboard:
- Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess – 36 out of 40 points
- Alexa PenaVega and Mark Ballas – 36 out of 40 points
- Tamar Braxton and Valentin Chmerkovskiy – 33 out of 40 points
- Alek Skarlatos and Lindsay Arnold – 33 out of 40 points
- Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough – 32 out of 40 points
- Carlos PenaVega and Witney Carson – 31 out of 40 points
- Hayes Grier and Emma Slater – 30 out of 40 points
- Andy Grammer and Allison Holker – 29 out of 40 points
- Gary Busey and Anna Trebunskaya – 25 out of 40 points
- Paula Deen and Louis van Amstel – 20 out of 40 points
Looking at that leaderboard, it seems pretty obvious that either Paula or Gary will be heading home tonight. I think Paula is too far down on that leaderboard to be saved. I don’t think you can get a 20 out of 40 from the judges and survive the elimination, so I am thinking Paula & Louis are headed home!
Who do you think gets voted off tonight on Dancing with the Stars Season 21?
Join us tonight on Reality Rewind for our Dancing with the Stars 2015 Recap. Let’s watch together and see who went home on Dancing with the Stars Season 21 tonight! Subscribe to our Email and RSS or like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for all our latest updates.