Project Runway 2013 Spoilers: Meet The Season 12 Cast!
I could not be any happier, as the Project Runway 2013 premiere kicks off next week on Lifetime and Project Runway Season 12 is bringing us a lot of new twists and turns to spice it up even more, since the Project Runway teams concept didn’t seem to be that much of a success. In our Project Runway 2013 spoilers, we are introducing you to the Season 12 cast and bringing you some of those new changes happening to Project Runway 2013!
For the Project Runway Season 12 designers, here are some details on them, thanks to Wetpaint:
- Alexander Pope, 38 – Hometown: Los Angeles, CA; Resides in New York, NY
- Alexandria von Bromssen, 38 – Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden; Resides in San Mateo, CA
- Angela Bacskocky, 33 – Hometown: Richmond, VA; Resides in Richmond, VA
- Bradon McDonald, 38 – Hometown: Lowville, NY; Resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Dom Streater, 24 – Hometown: Philadelphia, PA; Resides in Philadelphia, PA
- Helen Castillo, 25 – Hometown: Weehawken, NJ; Resides in Union City, NJ
- Jeremy Brandrick, 41 – Hometown: Birmingham, England; Resides in New York, NY
- Justin LeBlanc, 27 – Hometown: Tampa, FL; Resides in Raleigh, NC
- Kahindo Mateene, 34 – Hometown: Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo; Resides in Chicago, IL
- Karen Batts, 29 – Hometown: Boca Raton, FL; Resides in Queens, NY
- Ken Laurence, 24 – Hometown: Birmingham, AL; Resides in Birmingham, AL
- Miranda Kay Levy, 29 – Hometown: Wilton, WI; Resides in Milwaukee, WI
- Sandro Masmanidi, 28 – Hometown: Krasnodar, Russia; Resides in New York, NY
- Sue Waller, 45 – Hometown: Boston, MA; Resides in Brooklyn, NY
- Timothy Westbrook, 24 – Hometown: Wanakena, NY; Resides in Milwaukee, WI
That is 15 new designers for Project Runway 2013 (find out more about the designers on Lifetime), but a new twist is allowing fans to vote for one returning designer to join the cast! It is called Runway Redemption and Lifetime allowed fans to vote for one designer to join the cast for Project Runway 2013, but they won’t be revealed until the Project Runway Season 12 premiere next week!
The voting ended on June 3rd, but the designers that may return are Ra’mon-Lawrence Coleman (Season 6), Valerie Mayen (Season 8) and Kate Pankoke (Season 11). Which designer do you hope won the vote?
Find out and meet all 16 designers next week during the Project Runway Season 12 premiere on Lifetime at 9/8c.
Join us on Reality Rewind for all your Project Runway 2013 news, recaps, previews and predictions. Subscribe to our Email and RSS or like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for all our latest updates.